Creative Critical Reflection



These are all order by numerical order of the questions

1) https://youtu.be/vKJPE0YbHo0

*This is a automatic slideshow and you wont have to touch or do anything to view it.


2) https://youtu.be/wT-qULG4koA



3) https://youtu.be/NfCcI5v081Y



4) How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project? 

        I integrated different software's into my project by mixing Premier Pro and adobe photoshop. I would make a photo in adobe and move it into Premier to create some of my project. This worked incredible well, this also working with word and Blogger. I make my drafts on word or power point, which are both on Microsoft Office. Then I would copy and paste that onto my blogger. This would give me a backup in case my blogger got deleted somehow. One very important online app that helped me was Voice Memos, this is what I recorded all my voice overs for the project on. This let me integrate it onto my film, as well as use in it on one of my critical reflection answers. Overall most of my film was made online with few shots in person, I wanted to create a more person and mysterious view point. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 2- (Outfits/Props)

Production 3- (Character Change)